Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Playlists

Playlist, Scandinavia To San Diego, Saturday, 28 April 2007
WHUS, 91.7 fm


Hide Behind My Pride - Tekla
In Consciousness - Reflex
You Raise Me Up - Sissel
Kilkelly, Ireland - Jim Brannigan
Kaleiodoscope - Ann Falden/Lisbeth Rysgaard
Scotland The Brave - Margaret Donaldson
Vanka, Vanka - Country Bandists
No Mans Land/Flowers of the Forest - June Tabor
Sonny's Dream - Kilkenny Krew
There Were Roses - Blackthorn
Come Dance With Me - Phyllis Morrissey
Blowing In The Wind - Vera Haime
Higher Wisdom - Ferron
On The Borderline - Alison Krause
I Want To Learn a Love Song - Harry Chapin
Two Wings - Lauren Sheehen
I Miss My Moustache - Chuck McCabe
Strange Company - Alpines
Cemetery Rose - Jason Oliver
No Home For The Brave - Bobby Ross
The Frozen Lumberjack - Ethan Daniel Davidson
Billy Bardo - Go To Blazes
Are You Tired of Me My Darling - Sally Rogers/Claudia Schmidt
Here In California - Laurie McClain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home