Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Playlists

Playlist, Scandinavia to San Diego, Saturday, 17 February 2007

Farewell To Peter - Natalie Macmaster
David's Jig - Natalie Macmaster
Julia's Waltz - Natalie Macmaster
Good Times - Anna Von Hausswolf
Sa Synd - Ingrid Hedin
Loch Lomond - Folkport
Theme For The Greenlands - Shotts & Dykehead Caledonia Pipe Band
The Barlinnie Highlander - Robert Wallace
Martyrs - Peel Regional Police Pipe Band
Kaleiodoscope - Falden Rysgaard
The Tartan - Margaret Donaldson
The Mermaid - The Stationary Willberries
Take My Hand - Helian Keys
Underneath the Stars - Kate Rusby
The Cliffs of Dooneen - Christy Moore
Green Fields of France - The Fureys
Raglan Road - The Dubliners
The Town I Loved So Well - Paddy Reilly
Theme From Harry's Game - Clannad
'Dads Gonna Kill Me - Richard Thompson
The War Has Been Coming Home - Charlie King
Home No More - Kris Penn
I'll Take My Chances - Jacqueline Sharpe
Since Cheryl Went Feral - Jim Haynes

3 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Rockhen said...

Chuffed to bits to see a song I wrote with my mate, listed on your playlist! Are you on the mudcat forum?I wonder if you are the same Frank who bought our cd! You made my day. (Please don't tell me you disliked the song and just used it to make up the numbers, lol!) I just joined on here, so I could post because I was so gobsmacked you had our song on it!
Best wishes, Rockhen!
...and if you want to hear how the charity cd sales are going, check our myspace at
http://www.myspace.com/heliankeys2006

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger djfrank said...

Yes, I am the Mudcatter that purchased your CDs. Amazing you found my blog! Hopefully, we will be giving the charity CD more airplay soon! Keep writing and recording wonderful songs, Rockhen.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Frank, I am not sure if you are on here still...if so, would love you to have a listen to some tracks of our new CD. You bought a track called Take my Hand when we did sold it for charity years ago. We also did a cd called Butterflies and Stone around that time. It is on itunes along with our brand new No Going Back cd listed under Helian Keys. A few tracks are also online on soundcloud and reverbnation. Best wishes, Helen alias Rockhen (mudcat)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home