Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Playlists

Playlist, Scandinavia To San Diego, Saturday, 14 June 2008
WHUS, 91.7fm

I'll Follow You Tonight - Anna Ternheim
Somebody Else - Tekla
Danny Boy - Judy Collins
Se Ilden Lyse - Sissel (Kyrkjebo)
The Price I Pay - Helian Keys
Kilkelly Ireland - Jim Branningan
Don't Tell Me - Cina Samuelson
Cobbler - Kilkenny Krew
The Homes of Donegal - Roisin O'Reilly
Live As You Dream - Beth Orton
Loch Lomond - Folkport
Walk Me Out In The Morning Dew - Tim Rose
The Patriot Game - Clancy Bros.
Rockferry - Duffy
Flower of Scotland - The Real McKenzies
Stars - I V Webb
Undying - Doro (Pesch)
There Were Roses - Ethan Daniel Davidson
How Was I To Know - Phyllis Morrissey
Red Is The Rose - Syren
Runnin' Your Way - Sera Cahoone
Moonlight Rider - Asia Hatton
Couple Barrels More - Bruce Lesnick
Rhythm of Life - Mary McGinniss
The Animal Song - Nancy Tucker

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A very belated thank you for playing our song The Price I Pay, much appreciated, thanks! Helen Bennett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home